jbUDK Tools is a script for Maya that manages the setup and maintenance of the Maya grid, camera and unit settings, simplifies export operations and improves workflow between Maya and the Unreal Development Kit.
* Ability to change grid divisions on the fly and set custom divisions with multiple presets
* Tools to relocate pivots and/or meshes to common locations for level design
* Tools to create common reference objects
* A muti-field calculator for Unreal Units, in, ft, yd, mi
* A batch exporter for the FBX file format that uses custom fbx preset files
Help file can be found here: jbUDK Tools Help
While listed as free, we like to think of this product as being worth more than that. It is to us! Please support future development by clicking here.
OS X and Windows. Autodesk Maya 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
Developed by Josh Buck.